Sometimes the App wouldn't work correctly. It won't show your listing, it will take too long to charge fully, or it will suddenly stop or do weird things.
This might be due to bad internet connexion or simply because there has been a failure in the system.
Solving these problems is easy, make sure to close the app and restarted again.
HOW TO FULLY CLOSE AN APP ON ANDROID
1. Launch the recent applications menu.
How you get to this menu will vary a bit from device to device. On the LG G5
, for example, you tap the square button to get to recent apps, while on the Galaxy S8 the icon looks like two 90 degree-angles.
2. Find the application(s) you want to close on the list by scrolling up from the bottom.
3. Tap and hold on the application and swipe it to the right. This should kill the process of running and free up some RAM. If you want to close everything, press the "Clear All" button if its available to you.
4. Navigate to the Apps tab in settings if your phone’s still running slow. On Samsung phones, this menu is called "Application Manager." On LG phones, go to Settings > General > Apps.
5. Go to the "All apps" tab, scroll to the application(s) that’s running, and click on it.
6. Tap "Force Stop" to kill the process for good.
HOW TO FULLY CLOSE AN APP ON IOS
1. Double tap the home button to bring up the multi-tasking view.
2. Swipe-up the screenshot of the app you want to exit.
This should solve any problems you encounter. Nevertheless, do not hesitate to contact us with any other inquiry. You can contact us by filling the "Submit a request" button on the top right or dropping us an email at email@example.com.