If you are unable to link your Airbnb account this may be for the following reasons:
- You’re typing your email and/or password in the wrong way. Please try again and remember to use capitals if needed in your password. Also, the password must be longer than 8 characters.
- You’re typing the wrong email and/or password. To link your Airbnb account, you need to enter the email and password you used to create your Airbnb account.
- You access your Airbnb account through your Facebook or your Google account. If you want to use all Vayoo´s features, you will need to create an Airbnb password. It is simple, and it won´t modify your existing account: here are the instructions from Airbnb.
- You have an Airbnb account with your email and password, but you haven´t become a host yet. See how to add a property in Airbnb here.
- Your Airbnb listing is in Snooze Mode or Deactivated. You have an Airbnb account with your own email and password, you have already uploaded a property, but your listing isn´t active. Please reactivate your listing in Airbnb and retry again. See how to activate your listing here.
If you have any question, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org